Easier than that is almost impossible! Check out how easy it is to make and how quickly you get a spectacular pudding! Hmm… delicious!
- 1 can of condensed milk
- The same measure of passion fruit juice
- 1 glass of coconut milk
- 1 sachet of unflavored gelatin powder
- 2 egg whites beaten into firm snow
- Oil for greasing the mold or individual bowls
- Prepare the gelatin by dissolving it according to package directions. Reserve.
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk, passion fruit juice and coconut milk.
- Add the prepared gelatine.
- Add the egg whites and mix gently.
- Pour into greased form or into bowls.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Remove, unmold and decorate to taste.
Use passion fruit juice and good quality condensed milk.
Approximate yield of 8 servings.
See also the recipe for angel chats.