To accompany your meals, a light, refreshing and well-served salad dish is an excellent option. Easy to prepare, the salad also helps you stay in good shape. Also remember that colorful dishes are rich in nutrients.
- 1 medium lettuce
- 1 medium crisp lettuce
- 1 red pepper cut into 3 cm strips
- 10 green onions cut into rings
- 1 medium unpeeled cucumber, cut into thin slices
- 10 radishes cut into slices
- 10 black olives
- 1 clove of garlic
- 6 tomatoes, skinned and cut into wedges
- 250 grams of semi-cured Minas cheese in crumbs
Lemon Sauce Ingredients
- 10 fresh mint leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ¼ cup (tea) olive oil
Sauce Preparation Method
- Pulverize the mint leaves, sugar, salt, pepper and mustard in a mortar.
- Place in a glass that can be covered with a screw cap.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Close and shake until you get a homogeneous mixture.
Preparation Mode Salty
- Cut both types of lettuce into pieces, wash them, drain them and place them in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the greens and vegetables and mix them with the olives.
- Cut the garlic in half and rub the salad bowl with the cut part.
- Sprinkle the greens and vegetables with the lemon and mint sauce.
- Distribute the tomato and cheese over the salad.
Use the remaining garlic in another recipe.
Fresh mint can be replaced with 1 teaspoon of dried mint leaf.
Approximate yield of 5 servings.
Also check out the fantasy salad recipe.