Video 1 of 2
Autumn turns out to be the ideal season to enhance apples in a thousand and one ways. If apple pie promises to be a must-have for the month of October, apple crumble also remains a dessert of choice. The problem? Although this sweet preparation is excellent, it contains a lot of butter, especially for the dough. In order to make the recipe lighter, a dietitian revealed her advice for replacing this ingredient and enjoying a delicious crumble, much lighter but just as good.
It was dietician Pauline Pied who revealed her recipe for apple crumble without butter on Instagram. To make this delicious dessert, we advise you to use Pink Lady or Golden apples. For the rest, here’s how to do it.
View this post on Instagram
For 1 person, you will need:
- 25 g of flour
- 20 g of cane sugar
- 18 to 20 g of neutral oil
- 1 small apple
- cinnamon (optional)
- Start by preheating the oven to 180°C.
- Meanwhile, mix the ingredients together (except the apple) with your hands to obtain a paste equivalent to sand.
- Peel, core and then cut the apple.
- Then in a small ramekin, put the apples and the crumble dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes, the dough should be golden brown.
The dietitian recommends enjoying this dessert cold. As for accompaniments, she recommends eating it with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
Finally, for storage, cover it with cling film or aluminum foil before putting it in the refrigerator. Before consuming it, reheat it for 5 minutes in the oven at 180°C.