For you, to gift or sell; an exquisite truffle with a special flavor and aroma. Hmm how delicious! Check out the recipe tips where you will find unmissable suggestions!
- 500 grams of semi-sweet chocolate
- Candy mold
- 250 grams of white chocolate
- 150 grams of cream
- 5 apricots, chopped
- 8 walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 50 ml of amaretto
How to prepare cones
- Melt the chocolate and temper according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Prepare the cones.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate crystallizes.
- Apply the filling and cover with some more chocolate.
- Refrigerate again until the chocolate crystallizes.
- Unmold carefully, let rest and pack.
Filling preparation method
- Melt the chocolate and add the other ingredients.
- Stir well and set aside.
Walnuts can be replaced with almonds.
When the shape with the cones becomes opaque, it is time to unmold. This indicates that the chocolate is already crystallized.
This recipe is titled truffle. Always remember that:
– The real truffle is not shaped, that is, it does not have a defined shape. It is rolled by hand and rolled in cocoa powder.
– As “Truffles” shaped, in reality they are truffled chocolates. Currently these truffled chocolates are being called truffles.
Also check out the publications:
– Chocolate cone for sweets
– Chocolate is not ice cream
– The success of working with chocolate