Humm…delicious! How about trying a delicious and at the same time refined cake? Check out how easy it is to do.
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 6 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 glass of coconut milk
- 3 excited
- 3 whites
- 1 cup (tea) sugar
- 1 package of grated dry coconut
Dough Preparation Method
- Prepare a round pan measuring 24 cm in diameter by greasing and flouring it. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Using a mixer, beat the egg whites, add the egg yolks, one by one, without stopping beating.
- Add the sugar and beat until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Turn off the mixer and incorporate the wheat flour and yeast into the dough.
- Pour the dough into the pan and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
Filling preparation method
- In a pan, place all the ingredients and heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until it comes away from the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
Preparation Mode Coverage
- In a pan, mix the sugar with half a cup of water and bring to a boil, without stirring, until you obtain a thick syrup.
- While the syrup forms, beat the egg whites.
- Do not turn off the mixer and pour the syrup in a stream when it is done.
- Beat until the mixer bowl cools.
- Moisten the dry coconut with half a cup of water, drain and set aside.
- Cut the cake in half and fill with the baba-de-moça.
- Cover the cake with marshmallow and decorate with coconut.
- Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator.
If you prefer, decorate the cake with egg strands.
See also the maria-mole cake recipe.
Approximate yield of 16 servings.