Dream delight! This is a kind of dream for you to enjoy in the afternoon coffee or trade. Make, taste and guarantee orders!
- 5 tablespoons wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 5 silver bananas mashed with a fork
- 1 cup (tea) of sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, place the wheat flour, sugar, yeast, salt and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Mash the silver bananas with a fork and add them to the other mixed ingredients.
- With the help of a fouet (fuê) homogenize all the ingredients.
- Fry by the spoonfuls in warm oil.
- Remove with slotted spoon, letting drain.
- Dip in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Approximate yield of 50 units.
See also dreams – stuffing options and the roasted dream recipe.