Is there any banana left in the fruit bowl? How about a dessert and drink made with bananas? Try it!
Banana is an ingredient that makes up a wide variety of sweet and savory dishes, as shown in countless recipes here on the website.
- 1 cup (tea) cream
- 1 cup (tea) of orange juice
- 1 cup (tea) banana liqueur
- 1 dose of currant
- In the blender, place all the ingredients.
- Add three cups of crushed ice and blend well.
- Serve in punch mugs or aperitif glasses.
- 4 cups of skimmed milk
- 1 cup (tea) sugar
- 6 excited
- ¼ cup ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (cornstarch)
- 1 tablespoon of grated coconut
- 3 tablespoons of brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Grated nutmeg to taste (optional)
- Boil three cups of milk and set aside.
- In a bowl, place the egg yolks and sugar and beat well until they are very creamy.
- Add the banana, cornstarch, coconut, brandy, essence and the remaining cup of cold milk. Shake well.
- Lastly, add the reserved hot milk and beat.
- Heat in a bain-marie, stirring constantly, until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Place in individual pots.
- Decorate with nutmeg and banana slices.
Know that bananas are the most consumed fruit in the world. Banana provides instant energy.
Punch: approximate yield of 4 servings.
Pudding: approximate yield of 8 servings.
Also check out the recipe for Watermelon and Eggnog Punch in the Punch Bowl