Here you will find two delicious versions of pudding with bananas! Try it!
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 4 sifted yolks
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 sliced bananas
- 1 can of cream
- 2 sachets of unflavored gelatin powder
- Topping for caramel ice cream to decorate (Optional)
- Prepare a hole in the middle of 30 cm in diameter moistened. Reserve.
- Put the bananas and cream in the blender. Leave reserved.
- In a pan, place the milk, condensed milk, egg yolks, cornstarch and lead to medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Prepare the gelatin according to the instructions on the package and put it in the blender along with the ready-made cream and beat until you get a homogeneous cream.
- Put it in the already prepared shape and take it to the fridge for 4 hours.
- Develop and decorate with banana and caramel topping.
Approximate yield of 8 servings.
See also banana pudding and punch.