Cheesecake is a sweet pie also considered a dessert that has a crispy biscuit base.
Check out the step-by-step recipe and see how easy it is to make.
Surprise family and guests with blackberry cheesecake. Success is guaranteed!
- 1 package of marie biscuits
- 5 tablespoons of margarine
- Blackberry jam
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 box of cream (200 g)
- 2 cups of strawberry yogurt
- 1 packet unflavored unflavored gelatin powder
Pasta Preparation Method
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- In a blender, grind the biscuit and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the margarine and work with your fingertips until you get a crumbly texture.
- Line the bottom and sides of a 20cm removable spring form tin.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
Stuffing Preparation Method
- Sprinkle the gelatine in the water, wait for it to absorb the water, dissolve it in a bain-marie and blend it in a blender with the condensed milk, the cream and the yogurt.
- Pour the stuffing into the already cold dough and take it to the fridge for 4 hours.
- Decorate with the jam.
- Take it back to the fridge.
- Develop and serve.
If the jam you bought is very firm, dissolve it in just enough water to spread over the cheesecake.
Unmold without error: pies made in a removable ring mold must cool down before being removed from the mold. That way, it won’t break or crack.
Cheesecake yield is approximately 8 servings.
Time: 30 min. (+ 4 hours of fridge)
See also cheesecake squares.