There’s nothing that makes the afternoon snack more cheerful than a good cake. It can be simple, filled, without filling, covered or not. The important thing is the cake itself. Try our suggestion!
- 1/2 cup butter (tea)
- 1 and 1/2 cup (tea) demerara sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered cloves
- 2 cups wheat flour (tea)
- 1 cup of natural yogurt (170 grams)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup raisins (seedless)
- 1 cup cashew nuts (chopped)
- 1/2 tablet of grated dark chocolate
- 2 cups icing sugar (confectioners)
- 3 tablespoons fruit juice or water
- Prepare a mold with a hole in the middle or another one of your choice, greasing it and sprinkling it with wheat flour. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- In a mixer, beat the butter with the sugar, eggs, ginger, cinnamon and cloves until creamy.
- Reduce the speed and, without stopping beating, gradually add the flour, yogurt, yeast, raisins and chestnuts.
- Mix well.
- Add the chocolate and stir quickly.
- Transfer the dough to shape and take to the oven for approximately 40 minutes or until bake and golden.
- Develop lukewarm.
Coverage Setup Mode Simple
- In a small pot, add water and sugar.
- Mix well and heat over a bain-marie until well blended.
- Throw hot over the cake.
- Expect to cool down and serve.
You can replace the topping presented with whipped cream topping, cream cheese topping or one of your choice.
Chestnuts are rich in good fats.
See also cashew nut bonbon.