Hmm… snacks! On special occasions they cannot be missed. Check out the recipe that will delight adults and children. See also a delicious suggestion for your everyday life!
- 500 grams of cooked and juiced cassava
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilli
- 1 ovo
- 1 cup (tea) wheat flour
- Frying oil
- 200 grams of mozzarella cheese, cubed
- In a bowl, mix all the dough ingredients until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Take portions of dough, open it in your hands, add a cube of mozzarella and close it, shaping it into a ball.
- Fry in hot oil until evenly browned.
- Remove from heat and drain on paper towel.
- Serve immediately.
For the filling, you can mix cheese, ham and oregano to taste.
Approximate yield of 50 units.
See also the chicken ball recipe.