The most popular sweet in Brazilian cuisine has had numerous versions and one of them is the one with cassava. You have tried ? No? Enjoy without guilt as there are no condensed milk in the ingredients. Try it!
- 3 cups of cooked and mashed cassava
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 5 tablespoons of chocolate powder
- ½ cup powdered milk
- 10 tablespoons of sugar
- granulated chocolate
- In a pan, heat the butter.
- Add the cassava, chocolate milk, powdered milk and sugar.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until it starts to come away from the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Wait for it to cool and then shape it into balls.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate sprinkles.
- Place in paper molds.
Use good quality chocolate and granulated chocolate.
Also check out the recipe for cassava cake with chocolate icing
Approximate yield of 35 units.