A warm recipe for you to enjoy on colder nights. Delicious! Check out the recipe tips and enjoy!
- 500 grams of cassava pieces
- Grated nutmeg to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 box of cream
- 1 and ½ cup (tea) of water
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ chopped onion
- 1 sliced leek stalk
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chopped gorgonzola cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Croutons (optional)
- In a pan, over medium heat, cook the cassava in water and salt until softened.
- Remove, drain and transfer to the blender.
- Add the water, cream and beat until creamy. Reserve.
- In a pan, over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Fry the onion, leek and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the whipped cassava cream and cook until it boils.
- Add the gorgonzola cheese, season with nutmeg, salt and turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a tureen.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with croutons.
The box of cream is 200 grams.
See also the recipe for cassava dumplings.