Guaranteed success! This recipe will make your celebration happier.
It’s the star of the night! Practical and delicious!
- 1 seasoned Chester® (approximately 2 kg)
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- fruits to decorate
- 12 chopped seedless grapes
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup orange juice (tea)
- 3 tablespoons grape jelly
- Black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- In a bowl, place the Chester and the mixture of wine, garlic and bay leaf on top.
- Cover and let rest for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Transfer to a mold and spread the butter over the Chester.
- Water with the formed broth.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in a preheated medium oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Remove the paper and return to the oven for 40 minutes or until golden.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter and fry the onion until golden.
- Add the grapes and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the orange juice, jam, pepper and salt.
- Cook over low heat with the pan half covered.
- Stir occasionally until it thickens slightly.
- Serve the Chester accompanied by the sauce.
Chester® is actually a registered trademark (hence the “R” next to the name).
Know that Chester is a type of chicken. The difference to other types of chicken is that Chester has a larger breast and thighs. Also, it has less fat than other chickens.
70% of the Chester’s meat is concentrated in the chest and thighs. It’s really just a big different chicken, but it’s a chicken.
Approximate yield of 10 servings.
See also Chester in Passion Fruit Seasoning.