How about a classic Indian recipe for you to try this week? Check out the tip and enjoy this delicious treat!
In the recipe tips there is another delicious suggestion! Try it!
- 1 chicken weighing 1 kg
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 grated onion
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 5 chopped tomatoes without skins or seeds
- 3 cups of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1 teaspoon of saffron
- 2 cups of natural yogurt
- ½ cup peeled and chopped almonds
- Clean the chicken and cut it into pieces.
- Season with garlic, pepper and salt.
- In a pan, heat the butter, add the chicken, onion and turn a few times, until golden.
- Add the tomatoes and chicken broth.
- Cover and let cook over low heat for approximately 30 minutes.
- Add the curry, saffron, yogurt and almonds.
- Leave it on fire for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.
Curry, curry or kare is a mixture of spices. In this mixture there is ginger, finger pepper
If you prefer, you can replace the chicken with pork.
Accompany the chicken with white rice.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also the shrimp curry recipe.