See how cute a children’s cake is! A simple, practical and easy-to-make cake.
- 1 cup (tea) sifted wheat flour
- 1 cup of sifted sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 4 excited
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 200 grams of milk chocolate
- 1 can of whey-free cream
- American pasta
- Gel dye in desired colors
- Grease and flour a medium-sized pan.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- Beat the egg whites and add the yolks, one by one, beating after each addition.
- Add the flour and sugar and beat for another 5 minutes.
- Add the yeast and mix with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Pour into the pan and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
Filling preparation method
- In a bain-marie or microwave, melt the chocolate.
- Let it cool, mix in the cream and refrigerate.
- Unmold the cake and cut horizontally, forming two plates.
- Fill the cake with chocolate cream.
- With part of the fondant already dyed; cover the cake.
- Decorate the cake as desired with fondant in different colors.
To avoid staining your hands, place the fondant inside a sturdy plastic bag with drops of dye in the desired color. Handle the paste inside the plastic bag until the paste is completely dyed.
Avoid contact of colored fondant with light (solar or electric); the color may fade. Protect the cake from light until the event.
Lightly dust the countertop where you will open the fondant with cornstarch.
After the fondant is well adhered and correctly positioned on the cake, use the trowel to leave it with a perfect surface, without any irregularities.
If you prefer, you can cover the cake with powdered milk paste/Ninho milk paste. The difference between pastes is in the flavor. Powdered milk paste is preferred as it is tastier.
Approximate cake yield is 20 servings.