The family or your guests will love this Chocolate Cheesecake. See how easy it is to do.
Try it and get ready for the compliments! Check out the recipe tips with another unmissable suggestion.
- 1 and ½ packages of cornstarch biscuits
- ½ cup (tea) chocolate powder
- 200 grams of butter
- 60 grams of colorless, flavorless gelatin powder
- 100 ml of warm water
- 300 grams of cream cheese
- 200 grams of cream
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 250 grams of ricotta
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate powder
Ingredients Coverage (optional)
- 200 grams of melted milk chocolate
- Cherries in syrup
Dough Preparation Method
- In a pan, over low heat, melt the butter without letting it boil. Remove and reserve.
- Crush the cookies and, in a deep container, mix with the melted butter and chocolate powder.
- With the mixture, line the bottom of a round mold with a removable rim.
- Bake in the oven at a medium-low temperature (150º C) for approximately 15 minutes.
Filling preparation method
- Dissolve the gelatin in warm water and set aside.
- Separately, in a blender, blend the remaining ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the appliance, add the dissolved gelatin and mix well until you get a thick consistency.
- Pour the filling over the dough.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, cover with melted chocolate or decorate with chocolate shavings.
You can choose the topping presented, chocolate shavings, whipped cream with strawberry or cherry or another topping of your choice.
Approximate yield of 15 servings.
See also the tiramisu cheesecake recipe.