Quick and easy dessert recipe is always welcome, isn’t it? Check out this delight and another suggestion at the end of the recipe.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup (milk)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 whites
- In a pan, put condensed milk, butter, milk and cocoa.
- Lead to the low fire, stirring non stop until you start releasing from the bottom of the pan.
- Let cool.
- Beat the egg whites and gently incorporate them into the brigadeiro.
- Place in small bowls and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Decorate to taste and serve.
See also cocoa bread.
Approximate yield of 8 units