Missing delicacies? This is a very easy dessert to make and everyone loves it. Check recipe tips.
- 1 liter of milk
- 2 glasses of coconut milk (400 ml)
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch (cornstarch)
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 200 grams of grated fresh coconut
- 1/2 cup (tea) of water
- 200 grams pitted black plums
- 1 cup (tea) of sugar
Delicacy Preparation Mode
- In a pan, place all the ingredients for the delicacy.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Put it in a hole shape in the middle with a wet diameter of 25 cm and wait to cool down.
- Take it to the fridge until it’s pretty cold.
Syrup Preparation Method
- In a pan, place all the ingredients for the syrup and bring to a boil for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove the manjar from the fridge, unmold and cover with the syrup.
If you prefer, you can use plums in industrialized syrup. There is also the option of making a sugar syrup and then adding grated coconut to taste in the syrup.
Yield of the delicacy is approximately 12 servings.
See also manjar with zest or syrup.