Three more successful cocktails for you to serve. At special events, cocktails are always present and are much appreciated.
- 1 shot of whiskey
- 1 slice of lemon
- Is it
- Fill a brandy glass with crushed ice.
- Pour in the whiskey and garnish with lemon.
Coffee Liqueur Cocktail
- 200 ml lemon soda
- 1 shot of coffee liqueur
- ½ dose of tequila prata
- Ice to taste
- Mix the liquor, tequila and ice.
- Add soda.
- Decorate to taste.
- 1 dose of gym
- 1 dose of Grand Marnier
- 1/3 dose of orange juice
- 1/3 dose of lemon juice
- Is it
- In a cocktail shaker, place all the ingredients.
- Add ice cubes and shake well.
- Strain and serve in a cocktail glass.
Depending on the alcoholic strength, size and temperature of the cocktails, it is agreed to divide them into Short Drinks, Long Drinks and Hot Drinks.
Short Drinks: “small drinks”.
Long Drinks: “long drinks”.
Hot Drinks: “hot drinks”.
Depending on the ethyl content of their components, cocktails were classified as: appetite stimulants, digestive, refreshing, nutritious and physical stimulants.
Also check out the blue sea cocktail recipe.