In this publication, there are two unmissable recipes for your snack or for your Festa Junina. Adults and children greatly appreciate the delicacies of this month of popular festivals. Check it out and enjoy!
- 2 cups (tea) of sugar.
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup (tea) oil
- ½ tablespoon orange peel zest
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cornmeal (tea)
- 2 cups (tea) of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of fennel
- 1 tablespoon of chemical baking powder
- Grease a small pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Place the flour, cornmeal and yeast sifted together in a large bowl.
- Add the fennel, mix and set aside.
- In a blender, place the sugar, juice, oil, zest, eggs and blend until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Place the mixture in the reserved bowl of flour, cornmeal, herbs and yeast.
- Mix well.
- Place in the pan and bake for approximately 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the dough comes out clean.
- Remove and unmold cold.
If you prefer, dust the cake with powdered sugar.
Approximate yield of 12 slices.
Also check out the fennel twist recipe