Who can resist a delicious pudding?
Corn pudding can be made on any occasion and also goes well with your June party. Try it! Check recipe tips.
- 2 cans of drained corn
- 1 and 1/2 cup (tea) of sugar
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of milk
- 4 eggs
- Make a caramel in a 22 cm diameter hole mold with the sugar directly on the stove flame, over low heat.
- With the help of a spoon, spread the caramel on the bottom and edges of the shape. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- In the blender, beat the corn, condensed milk, milk and eggs.
- Strain, pour into the caramelized mold and bake in a bain-marie for approximately 40 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Develop and serve.
If you prefer, make the pudding in individual molds.
You can decorate with corn kernels.
Approximate yield of 8 servings.
See also egg white pudding.