In thirty minutes you can make a delicious cream soup for dinner. On cold nights, there’s nothing better than soups to warm up the body. Check out the recipe tips!
- 1 cup of milk (tea)
- 1 can of drained green corn
- 4 tablespoons corn flour
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 diced onion
- 2 cups (tea) of water
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup (tea) cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ cup grated semi-cured Minas cheese
- In a blender, beat the milk, half of the corn and flour until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- In a pan, over medium heat, melt the butter and sauté the onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the whipped cream, remaining corn, water, pepper, salt and mix until thickened.
- Add the cottage cheese and mix.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Use yellow corn flour.
If you prefer, you can reduce the amount of Minas cheese.
Yields 4 servings.
See also cream of spinach soup.