How about a gratin recipe with broccoli? Don’t resist; it’s delicious!
- 2 packages of frozen broccoli (600 g)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup of milk (tea)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (tea)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cube of vegetable broth
- 1 cup wheat flour (tea)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 cup (tea) grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of cream cheese (200 g)
- 100 grams of grated parmesan cheese
- Margarine and wheat flour for greasing and flouring
- Clean and chop the broccoli.
- In a pan, over medium heat, heat the olive oil and sauté the broccoli.
- Add pepper, salt and garlic. Mix and book.
- In the blender, beat the milk, mayonnaise, eggs and vegetable broth.
- Add the flour, baking soda and beat some more.
- Grease and flour a medium-sized baking dish.
- Preheat oven to medium temperature.
- Add the broccoli to the blender mix, mix gently and place in the refractory.
- Spread the cottage cheese and mix with a fork.
- Mix the mozzarella with the parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the mixture over everything.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 40 minutes.
If you prefer, use steamed broccoli in natura.
See also Ivete’s broccoli pie.
Approximate yield of 10 servings.