How about a complete and very healthy dish for lunch tomorrow? Fish with vegetables; ready in forty minutes.
Very tasty! Also check out the recipe tips for another delicious suggestion!
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup (tea) wheat flour
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 cups (tea) of breadcrumbs or
- 2 cups of crushed Corn Flakes® corn flakes
- Frying oil
- ½ bunch of broccoli florets
- ½ bunch of cauliflower florets
- 1 carrot in slices
- 100 grams of chopped green beans
- Chopped green chili to taste
- Lettuce leaves of different types
- In the steamer, cook for 5 minutes or until soft, the carrot, broccoli, cauliflower and green beans.
- Remove, season with salt and green chillies and set aside.
- Season the fillets with garlic, pepper and salt.
- Dip in wheat flour, eggs and coat in breadcrumbs or in cornflakes.
- Fry, little by little, in hot oil until golden.
- Drain on paper towel.
- On a large platter, spread the lettuce leaves and distribute the cooked vegetables.
- Place the fillets on top.
Approximate yield of 4 servings.
See also the recipe for fish fillet with potatoes.