How about a dessert with few ingredients, easy to make and delicious? This recipe also has the option to make it even tastier. Check out!
- 4 boxes of pineapple-flavored gelatin
- 2 boxes of sour cream
First Step Preparation Method
- Grease a rectangular glass refractory with oil and set aside.
- In a bowl, dissolve two packets of gelatine in 250ml of boiling water.
- Once well dissolved, add 250 ml of ice water.
- Mix well and place in the reserved refractory and let it freeze until it hardens.
- After that time, with the help of a knife, cut all the gelatin into cubes.
- Oil a mold with a hole in the middle, place the gelatin cubes and leave it in the fridge while you prepare the second step of the recipe.
Second Stage Preparation Mode
- In the blender, beat for 1 minute, 250 ml of boiling water with two boxes of gelatin.
- Add the cream of milk and beat just to mix.
- Remove the shape with the cubes from the fridge and add this mixture on top.
- Take it to freeze again until it’s firm.
- Remove and unmold.
You can use flavored gelatin of your choice. “Play” with colors/flavors. In the cream of the second stage does not go cold water.
This dessert is quite simple but, if you prefer, you can increase it: in the second step, just add a box of cream, 1 can of condensed milk and 50 ml of natural fruit pulp plus the dissolved gelatine.
See also: chocolate cake with gelatin.