Did you know that the term Diet is not just for foods with sugar restrictions?
Diet foods are those that have restriction of one or more ingredients in their composition, that is, without sugar for those with diabetes, without salt for those with high blood pressure, etc.
There are Diet recipes – without sugar but there may be Diet recipes – without gluten but with sugar.
Gluten-free Diet recipe, it’s a diet recipe. It’s diet because it doesn’t contain gluten even though it has sugar in the recipe.
Lactose-free Diet recipe, it’s a diet recipe. It’s diet because it doesn’t contain lactose even though it has sugar in the recipe.
Diet recipe without sugar, it’s a diet recipe. It’s diet because it doesn’t contain sugar.
- 1/2 cup passion fruit juice concentrate (sugar free)
- 1 pack of light cream cheese (150 grams)
- 1/2 tablespoon unflavored powdered gelatin (6 grams)
- 1/2 cup (tea) of water
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons of powdered sweetener for oven and stove
- 1/2 can of light cream (150 grams)
- 1 clara
- 1 passion fruit (pulp and seeds)
- 1/2 tablespoon potato starch
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered sweetener for oven and stove
How to Prepare Mousse
- Whip the egg whites and reserve.
- Hydrate the gelatin in water and then in the microwave.
- In a blender, beat the juice, cream cheese, hydrated gelatin, sweetener and cream.
- Place in a bowl and gently add the egg white.
- Distribute in bowls and take to freeze, for at least 3 hours.
Syrup Preparation Method
- In a pan, place all the ingredients plus half a cup (tea) of water and lead to low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Place the syrup over the already firm mousse.
- Serve chilled.
Approximate yield of 5 servings.
Preparation time 20 minutes (+3 hours in the refrigerator).
Are you looking for recipes for diabetics? Enough to feel like it! Receive 101 Recipes for Diabetics at your home! Click here!