For busy days, nothing better than a tasty, quick and easy-to-make meal! You will become a fan of this polenta!
- 250 grams of cornmeal
- 1.5 liters of water
- 1 tablet of meat broth
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 grated onion
- Parsley to taste
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 100 grams of ground beef
- ½ can of ready-made tomato sauce
- 200 grams of sliced mozzarella cheese
- In the pressure cooker, add a liter of water and bring to a boil.
- Add the meat broth, garlic, onion and parsley.
- Dissolve the cornmeal with the rest of the water.
- Pour the cornmeal mixture into the pressure cooker when the water has boiled.
- Add the margarine, olive oil and stir.
- Add salt, cover the pan and leave on low heat for 15 minutes after the pan starts to sizzle.
- Saute the ground meat however you prefer.
- Add the tomato sauce and set aside.
- Turn off the pan, release the pressure, open and place half the polenta in a refractory dish.
- Spread the slices of mozzarella, add the remaining polenta and, on top, pour the ground meat with the sauce.
- Please continue.
Approximate yield of 10 servings.
Also check out the recipe for polenta gratin with bacon and pepperoni.