Hard to resist a brownie. Check out how easy it is to make this dessert that will please everyone. Other options you can find in the recipe tips. Check out! Hmm… delicious!
- 6 eggs
- 300 grams butter at room temperature
- 1 and ½ cup (tea) of cocoa powder sifted
- 3 and ¼ cups (tea) of sugar
- 1 and ½ cups wheat flour (tea)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 and ½ cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- Prepare a rectangular shape of 22 cm x 29 cm x 4 cm greased with butter and floured. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Lightly beat the eggs until they start to foam.
- Add the butter, chocolate and mix well until it becomes pasty.
- Gradually add the other ingredients, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour the dough into the reserved form.
- Take to bake for approximately 35 minutes or until, when sticking toothpick in the center of the dough, this comes out humid.
- Expect to cool down and unfold.
Approximate yield of 12 servings.
See also the recipe for crispy brownie and brownie on a stick.