Learn how to make a very tasty hideaway to enhance your menu. It’s very easy to do! You can make it with cassava or cassava. Hmm…very good!
- 5 slices of crustless bread, chopped
- ¾ cup of milk
- 2 excited
- 3 tablespoons of palm oil
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 500 grams of cooked and shredded crab meat
- 1 chopped chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ shot of cognac (optional)
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- Butter for greasing
- 500 grams of cooked and squeezed cassava while still hot
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup coconut milk (tea)
- 100 grams of grated parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup (tea) breadcrumbs
- 2 cups finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 drops of palm oil (optional)
Filling preparation method
- Grease a refractory dish with butter. Reserve.
- Sift the egg yolks into the milk and hydrate the bread in this mixture. Reserve.
- In a pan, heat the oil together and sauté the onion and crab.
- Add the pepper, salt and hydrated bread.
- Add the brandy, let it reduce to evaporate the alcohol and mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Distribute in refractory dishes.
Cream and Coverage Preparation Method
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- In a pan, heat the butter together with the cassava.
- Gradually add the coconut milk.
- Add the cheese, add salt, mix and place the cream in the ovenproof dish.
- Mix the topping ingredients and sprinkle over the cream.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until the topping is golden.
- Remove, decorate to taste and serve.
You can find cooked and frozen crab meat in good fishmongers or fishmongers at the Municipal Market in your city.
Crab meat is very delicate, so don’t overload it with seasonings.
If you prefer, add finely chopped boiled egg to the filling.
Approximate yield of 5 servings.
Also try the crab cone recipe.