How about giving a special touch to fish fillets? Try this recipe! Check out the tips for another delicious suggestion!
- 2 pots of natural yogurt
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 kg of fish fillet
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Wheat flour
- Butter for greasing
- Season the fillets with pepper and salt.
- Pass them through wheat flour.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan or griddle with butter.
- Brown the fillets.
- Place them in a refractory.
- Mix the yogurt with the lemon juice and cheese.
- Cover the fish with this mixture.
- Place in the oven just to heat through.
For this recipe, choose hake or sole.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also the recipe for breaded fish with tartar sauce.