Check out the recipe and see how easy it is to make these delicious meatballs. How about for lunch or dinner? In the recipe tips there is another unmissable suggestion! Enjoy!
- ¼ cup of milk
- ½ package of chopped crustless bread
- 1 and ½ cup shredded fish
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 ovo
- 1 cup chopped green chilli
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 level tablespoon of salt
- Frying oil
- In a bowl, mix the milk with the bread.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix until you get the curling point.
- Shape the meatballs.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Remove and fry in hot oil until golden.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve immediately.
The 15 minutes in the fridge is for the dumplings to firm up.
Approximate yield of 4 servings.
See also the stuffed meatball recipe.