Check out how easy it is to make a different stroganoff. How about a fish stroganoff?
As the main dish of the meal, fish is highly nutritious and a delicious option for our meals. Enjoy! See also recipe tips where you will find another tasty suggestion.
- 2 cups cubed dogfish fish
- 1 grated onion
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 sachet of ready-made tomato sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup (tea) cream
- 1 cup chopped palm hearts
- In a pan, melt the butter over medium heat and sauté the onion and fish for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and hearts of palm.
- Mix and serve.
Accompany the stroganoff with white rice and straw potatoes.
Approximate yield of 4 servings.
See also the pressure-cooked stroganoff recipe.