Learn how to make a delicious crepe for your special guests. It will be a success!! They won’t even believe it was you who did it; get ready for the compliments.
- 2 and ½ cups (tea) of wheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanile sugar
- ½ liter of milk
- 1 clara
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 100 grams of almonds
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Butter for greasing
- ¾ glass (American type) of Cointreau liqueur
Dough Preparation Method
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and make a well in the center.
- Add the eggs, butter, oil, sugar and vanile sugar there.
- Gradually add the milk and mix well until you obtain a smooth dough.
- Let it rest for 1 hour.
Filling preparation method
- The almonds must be toasted and cut into slices.
- Mix the egg white with the sugar without beating.
- Add the almonds and melted butter.
How to Prepare Crepes
- Grease and heat a non-stick frying pan.
- Pour a spoonful or two of the batter into the pan.
- Make the dough very thin and turn to brown on both sides.
- Grease each crepe with the filling and fold into quarters.
- Arrange them in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour the heated liquor over the crepes.
- Light with the help of a match and serve while flaming.
Cooking the crepes: two minutes for each crepe
Serve as dessert.
Approximate yield of 16 crepes.
See also chocolate crepe and strawberry crepe.