Prepare a neat lunch to please the whole family! Be sure to check out recipe tips.
- 1 cup wheat flour (tea)
- 3 cups of milk (tea)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 ovo
- salt to taste
- Oil for greasing
- 1 cup cream (milk)
- 2 cups cream cheese (cream)
- 50 grams of grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup diced bacon (fried)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 kg of ripe tomatoes
- Black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons oregano
Pasta Preparation Method
- In a blender, beat the dough ingredients until smooth.
- In a non-stick frying pan greased with oil, place a small spoonful of dough and fry on both sides until lightly golden.
- Repeat until all the dough is used up. Reserve.
How to Prepare the Stuffing
- In the blender, beat the cream of milk, the cottage cheese and the Parmesan cheese.
- Add the bacon, mozzarella and provolone and mix with a spoon.
- Place portions of the stuffing over the dough, roll it up like a rocambole and shape the pancakes.
- Place in medium refractory.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
Sauce Preparation Method
- In a pan, over medium heat, heat the oil, brown the garlic, drain and set aside.
- In the blender, beat the fried garlic with the tomato, pepper, salt and oregano until you get a sauce.
- Transfer to a pan and lead to low fire for 15 minutes.
- Distribute this sauce over the pancakes and take it to the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
Try to use a small skillet already the ideal size for pancakes.
See also stuffed spinach pancake
Yield of 8 servings