Learn how to make a simple, tasty recipe that suggests other options for you to make it. Check out the recipe tips for another delicious suggestion.
- 6 slices of stale bread
- 1 and ½ cup (tea) olive oil
- 6 vos
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 chorizo cut into slices
- Spicy ketchup (optional)
- Fry the slices of bread on both sides, using 1 tablespoon of olive oil for each slice.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and keep warm.
- Fry the eggs in the remaining oil, seasoning with pepper and salt and turning them with the help of a slotted spoon.
- Place a fried egg on each slice of bread.
- Quickly fry the chorizo in the oil left in the pan.
- Arrange the chorizo slices around the prepared bread.
- Serve with ketchup.
You can choose to make this recipe without olive oil or oil. Know that in a good non-stick frying pan you can fry the egg alone, fry it with water or fry it in the microwave. The bread and chorizo can be toasted in the oven or grill.
Serve as a snack or quick meals.
Yields 6 servings.
See also the recipe for eggs with asparagus