With four main items, this recipe is a must-try! Dessert or cake with meringue and fruit are very popular; cold and moist are delicious! Try it! Don’t forget to check out the recipe tips!
- 15 tablespoons of chopped meringue
- 4 cups of whipped cream
- 1 cup (tea) of whey-free cream.
- 15 strawberries
- 15 raspberries
- 15 cherries in syrup
- Whipped cream to decorate
- Strawberries to decorate
- In individual glasses, place 1 tablespoon of meringues.
- Add 1 tablespoon of whipped cream and 1 tablespoon of cream.
- On top, distribute a little of each fruit cut in half.
- Repeat layers.
- Finally, decorate with whipped cream and strawberries.
If you prefer, swap some fruit for another of your choice.
Approximate yield of 6 servings.
See also the strawberry meringue cake recipe.