The fashion for “furry” cakes continues. Cake with texture made with the nozzle confection technique. They are a huge hit and they are beautiful!
As shown in the photos, you can make a large tiered cake or even a simple cake with a small teddy bear to decorate the cake. The decoration on the top of the cake can be modified. With the shower nozzle and green-tinted cover; make grass and place the teddy bear in the center.
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting Suggestion
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cups sifted icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of whole milk
- Gel dye in desired color
- Mix the milk with the vanilla. Reserve.
- Using a mixer, beat the butter and sugar on low speed.
- Add the reserved milk mixture in spoonfuls.
- Reduce the mixer speed until it mixes well.
To decorate the bear, use the sprinkler nozzle (233) with the covering dyed in the desired color.
Cake decoration details are made with fondant in the required colors.
You can find vanilla extract in candy distributors or confectionery stores.
Vanilla buttercream yield is for a small round cake. For a larger cake, double or triple the recipe.
Powdered Milk Filling Suggestion
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 1 cup (tea) powdered milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 egg yolks, sifted
- Place all ingredients in a pan and mix well.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens.
- Remove, let cool and refrigerate.
Reminder: A tiered cake must be supported by columns so that it does not sink onto the cake below.
You can use your favorite recipes: dough, filling and topping.
Filling suggestions for special cakes
See also pasta suggestions here.
As a topping, in addition to buttercream, whipped cream or ganache can be used.
Visit: Furry cake-daisy pots