Check out the recipe and learn how to give pasta a special touch. The flavor is exceptional! Be sure to check out the recipe tips where you will find another delicious suggestion!
- 500 grams of fusilli
- Salt to taste
- 150 grams of ricotta
- 250 ml fresh cream
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- ½ grated onion
- 100 grams of chopped walnuts
- 100 grams of grated parmesan cheese
- 50 grams of seedless raisins (optional)
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water.
- In a blender, beat the ricotta with the cream.
- Melt the butter and fry the onion.
- Add the nuts and the blender mixture.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season to taste with black pepper and salt.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Do not use canned or boxed cream. Fresh cream can be found in small bottles or jars described as cream. Fresh cream in the supermarket is in the dairy section.
Approximate yield of 5 servings.
See also the recipe for pasta with pepperoni sauce.