How about some fancy toast for a snack or aperitif with friends or family? They were made to accompany pleasant moments in life. Enjoy!
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 chopped anchovy fillets
- Sliced bread
- In a bowl, mix the cheese, parsley and basil well.
- Add the butter and beat until you get a very light mixture.
- Add the lemon juice, anchovies and beat again.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 120ºC.
- Lastly, spread the mixture over slices of bread.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.
Preserved or canned, anchovies are easily available on the market.
Also check out the recipe for zucchini and banana chips.