A little sweetie every now and then never hurt anyone. How about a June party? Is easy! Try it! Check out the recipe tips for another delicious suggestion.
- 1 package of cornstarch biscuits (200 grams)
- 500 grams of skinless roasted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 can of condensed milk
- margarine spread
- Grease a 25 cm x 35 cm mold with margarine and set aside.
- In a blender, gradually beat the biscuit with the peanut until crushed.
- Pour into a bowl, mix the butter and salt.
- Pour the condensed milk in a thin stream, kneading with your hands until it comes together.
- Put the mixture in the mold and spread it out by pressing it with the help of a spoon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut in squares and serve.
Approximate yield of 25 units.
See also homemade orange pie.