Video 1 of 2
THE instant ramen are increasingly popular with the French. Easy and quick to prepare, these Asian noodles only need a few minutes to be cooked and enjoyed. But did you know that it was possible to revisit them and make more elaborate dishes?
Very well known in Korea, the Buldak Bokkeum Myeon noodle brand offers several versions of instant ramen, including one that is extremely spicy. Now distributed in French brands and in Asian grocery stores, the brand is now accessible and many Internet users are testing this recipe found on social networks.
Fortunately, there are several very trendy recipes that revisit this typical dish by softening the spicy side with… cheese ! Find out how to recreate this dripping cheese recipe. Enjoy your food !
To make this recipe for 2 people, you will need:
- 2 packets of Buldak Bokkeum Myeon instant noodles
- 130 g of processed cheese (cheddar mixture for burger, portions like Laughing Cow or Kiri or even cancoillotte)
- 20 cl of milk
- 2 small onions
- 1 C. teaspoon of oil
- Peel and slice the onions then brown them in the oil in a pan.
- Cook the noodles in a pot of boiling water, according to package directions.
- Take a ladle of the noodle cooking water and add it to the onions then reduce over high heat.
- Add the milk then once boiling, the cheese in pieces.
- Mix until you obtain a creamy and, above all, homogeneous sauce.
- Add the noodles, mix well and serve.
Tip: if you are looking to complete this recipe, simply add proteins like pieces of chicken, diced ham or even shrimp!