Video 1 of 3
If you like apples, you will love this moist cake recipe. Easy to prepare, this dessert can be made even with the children. As soft as banana bread, this recipe puts the apples in the spotlight for our greatest pleasure.
Thanks to a reduced and inexpensive list of ingredients, there is no need to spend hours behind the stove to enjoy your meal at a lower cost. This is the perfect cake for Sunday gourmand ! Here’s how to reproduce it at home.
For 8 people, you will need:
- 2 apples
- 200g flour
- 175g butter
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- ½ packet of yeast
- Wash and peel the apples then cut them into pieces.
- In a bowl, beat the sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs together until frothy.
- In the microwave, melt the butter in the microwave and add it to the previous egg and sugar mixture.
- Pour in the flour gradually and add the yeast.
- Continue mixing to obtain a dough without lumps. Place the apple pieces in the preparation.
- In a buttered mold, pour the mixture and cook at 180°C for around 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, unmold the cake onto a rack and leave to cool.
- Cut into slices for easier serving.
To vary the pleasures, do not hesitate to rreplace apples with other seasonal fruits like pears or even bananas. We also love transforming this recipe into summer with red fruits like strawberries or raspberries. Also remember to add walnuts, hazelnuts or even flaked almonds to provide more crunch soft.