With just two ingredients you can prepare an exquisite drink that pleases all palates. Check out the recipe tips for another unmissable suggestion!
- 2 and 2/3 doses of dry white wine, chilled
- 1/3 dose of creme de cassis
- In a wine glass, pour the wine.
- Gently place the creme de cassis on top.
- Do not touch.
- Chilled champagne
- 1 teaspoon of crème de cassis
- In a champagne glass, place the creme de cassis.
- Top up the glass with champagne.
- Stir gently.
If you prefer, decorate the kir royal with cherry.
Drinks that can be served as a drink or as an aperitif before dinner.
See also the recipe for champagne aperitif and caviar roll-ups.