A good meal with health benefits cannot be missing from your menu this week. Liver is an excellent source of iron. Check out the recipe and try this dish; It’s tasty and quick to make!
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 8 slices of cleaned liver
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 3 oranges
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat part of the butter.
- Fry the liver on both sides, letting it brown well.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Place on serving platter.
- Keep in a warm place.
- Add the rest of the butter to the pan.
- Add the juice of one orange.
- Stir well so that all the rest of the frying comes out of the pan.
- Remove from heat and add the other orange segments.
- Pour this sauce over the liver, arranging the orange pieces around the meat.
- Serve immediately.
If you prefer, you can make it with calf’s liver.
Also check out the recipe for liver pastries.