See how beautiful this Easter cake decorated with carrots is. A delicious sweet that is difficult to resist. Check out the recipe suggestions and make your Easter tastier!
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 3 cups of ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of almond essence
- 3 drops of orange food coloring
- 4 cups of icing sugar
- In a large pan, add the condensed milk, ground almonds and lemon juice.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until it comes away from the pan.
- Remove from heat, place in a large bowl and let cool.
- Add the essence, coloring, sugar and knead until all the sugar is absorbed.
- Model the carrots.
- Make lines on them.
- If you prefer, decorate the carrots with mint leaves or imitate the leaves with royal icing dyed green.
- Serve plain or use to decorate Easter cake.
Approximate yield of 20 units.
See also the recipes for fillings for Easter eggs with a spoon and the recipe for decorated Easter eggs on a stick.