In thirty minutes you can prepare delicious muffins; just choose between the three options presented. Check it out and enjoy as it is very easy to do. Everyone will love it!
- 100 grams of wheat flour
- 200 grams of flaked corn flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 ovo
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 cup (American) of yogurt
- 1 chopped chili pepper, seedless
- ½ seedless red pepper, diced
- Prepare the pan with paper cups. Reserve.
- Preheat the oven to medium temperature.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, add the butter, yogurt and mix well.
- Combine the two mixtures.
- Add the pepper and paprika and mix.
- Distribute the dough into the molds.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
Yield of 10 servings.
See also the cheese and bacon muffin recipe and the special chocolate muffin recipe.