Which of the three to choose? They are all delicious! Make afternoon coffee a pleasant moment. Hmm… very good!
- 2 level tablespoons of chocolate powder
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 5 level tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 beaten egg
- 4 level tablespoons of wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 box of cream
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 level tablespoon of chocolate powder
- In a bowl, mix the chocolate, milk, sugar, oil and egg.
- Add the flour, yeast and beat with a fork.
- Place the dough in *two porcelain mugs and microwave on high power for 3 minutes.
- Place all syrup ingredients in the microwave for 40 seconds.
- Drizzle the cake with the hot syrup and serve.
The syrup is optional.
If you prefer, *distribute the dough into porcelain cups.
The box of cream is 200 grams.
The porcelain mug is 200 ml.
Times described in the recipe are approximate.
See also the apple mug cake recipe and Tere’s mug cake recipe.