For today I chose a creamy dessert with the addition of hazelnut cream. It’s irresistible and very tasty! Check out the recipe, make it and prepare for the compliments.
- 200 grams of hazelnut cream with chocolate (Nutella®)
- 2 cups of melted milk chocolate
- 1 and ½ cup (tea) whey-free cream
- 1 tablespoon full of brandy
- 2 tablespoons of powdered milk
- 2 cups of whipped chocolate whipped cream
- In a bowl, place the hazelnut cream, melted chocolate, cream, brandy and powdered milk.
- Mix well.
- Lastly, add the whipped cream, mixing gently.
- Refrigerate the mousse for at least 2 hours.
- Decorate to taste.
- Serve immediately.
It is easy to find chocolate whipped cream and hazelnut cream in good supermarkets or culinary stores/confectionery stores.
See also the recipe for chocolate ice cream cake with Nutella®.