A creamy dessert is perfect to end any meal successfully! Try it! Also with hazelnut cream, there is another delicious suggestion in the recipe tips. Check out!
- 1 and ½ cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 1 and ½ cup (tea) sugar
- ¼ cup (tea) chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 package of Nutella® (180 grams)
- 1 cup (tea) fresh cream
- 1 envelope of unflavored powdered gelatin
- Grease with a little oil and sprinkle with sugar in your preferred shape and set aside.
- Beat the cream until whipped cream and set aside.
- Hydrate and dissolve the gelatin according to the package instructions and set aside.
- In a blender, beat the milk, flour, sugar, chocolate and eggs.
- Transfer the mixture to a pan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until it thickens.
- Turn off the heat, add the Nutella®, whipped cream and gelatin.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and refrigerate until firm.
- Unmold, decorate as desired and serve.
To obtain true whipped cream, it is necessary to use fresh cream. You can find it on the refrigerated shelves of good supermarkets.
To prevent the pudding from breaking, unmold it when very firm and very cold.
Approximate yield of 8 servings.
See also the recipe for chocolate ice cream cake with Nutella®.